These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on AntiquersForum. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- Strictly No Members under the age of 18. Quite simply this is an antiques forum for adults. Any member found to be under the age of 18 will be banned from participating in the forum.
- No swearing or obscene language/pictures allowed. Any posts found to be containing swearing or obscene language/pictures will be removed and the offending member will be banned.
- All Antiquers Forum members must treat all other members with respect and civility. No Cyber bullying. Moderators will use their own judgement as to what might be disrespectful, uncivil and/or bullying behaviour and action consequences for the offending member/s accordingly.
- Self promotion, posting links to personal sales sites, SPAM and/or posting contact information is not permitted, however, offers to buy, sell or trade can be undertaken by members via private messaging. Antique dealers or occasional antiques sellers may have a link to your web site or contact information in your profile.
- Please post your questions to the relevant section of the forum and be patient for a reply. Multiple posts or threads on the same subject will be frowned upon and, if thought necessary, removed.
- Signature lines can contain a link to a website which you own or that of your employer. Signatures are not to be used for advertising, They are meant to be used as informational statements reflecting your character and other tasteful information about yourself.
- You may use what you wish as your avatar as long as it conforms to forum guidelines. Avatars of a political or pornographic nature will not be permitted. Avatars may not be used for advertising or for linking to other web sites.
- Discussions on politics and/or religion is not permitted unless in relevant context with an antique item being discussed.
- Threatening other members of the Antique Forum , its owner or moderators is absolutely not allowed.